“A DAY WITHOUT A WOMAN” SIT-IN, LUNCH-IN AND TALK-IN
WILL YOU BE EATING LUNCH THIS WEDNESDAY?
IF SO, PLEASE PACK A BROWN BAG LUNCH AND JOIN US FOR AN ACTION ON THE STEPS OF CITY HALL
Please join the NYC Council Women’s Caucus for “A Day Without A Woman” Sit-In, Lunch-In and Talk-In this Wednesday, March 8th, at 12PM on the steps of City Hall. As I suspect many of the fabulous women of this city will not be taking the day off, I hope you’ll be able to join us in recognition of the work that you and so many other women do to make New York City an incredible place to live, play and work.
WHO: NYC Council Member Laurie A. Cumbo (Women’s Caucus Co-Chair), NYC Council Member Helen Rosenthal (Women’s Caucus Co-Chair), Women’s Caucus members, and advocates
WHAT: “A Day Without A Woman” Sit-In, Lunch-In and Talk-In
WHEN: Wednesday, March 8, 2017, 12PM-1PM
WHERE: Steps of City Hall (Enter at Broadway & Murray Street or Centre Street)
• This event is for everyday people, all genders and ages welcome
• Bring a brown bag lunch
• Wear warm red clothing (outdoor gathering)
• No instruments or large sticks
• Participants will be kindly asked to walk through security
• More info: (E) firstname.lastname@example.org (P) 212.788.7081